Thai massage of back, shoulders and head. … It is performed on hard mattress and massaged person stays with loose clothes delivered by Thai Smile. Masseuse, using her whole body, palms, fingers, elbows, arms and even feet, uses various techniques, both pressing and stretching.
- helps restore balance, emotional clarity, and promote relaxation and healing
- helps to relieve joint and muscle pain and stiffness; and improves mobility
- improves skin condition through better circulation and relieves itchiness
- calms the mind and body, and promotes a more restful sleep
- helps maintain some muscle tone and flexibility, preventing muscle atrophy
- releases endorphins which act as a natural painkiller in the bloodstream
- helps to relieve other ailments such as arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, osteoporosis, and respiratory problems such as asthma and emphysema
We carry this treatment out on a massage couch as usual, which we find more effective than using a massage chair.
If you are short on time, you may find this is the ideal treatment for you – we can fit a full routine into 30 minutes
60 Minutes Pricing
120 Minutes Pricing
Jeri was really friendly and incredibly professional. The massage were fantastic and thanks to her years of experiance and she even managed to fix an on going back problem that I have had for years.