Semi-Permanent Lip Tattoo
The advancements in technology and technique are part of the reason why lipstick and lip liner tattooing is gaining in popularity. Despite being such a small and delicate area, professional inking can help to add definition, enhance colour and create symmetry.
Lip tattooing is suitable for most clients of all ages and lifestyles.
Benefits of Semi permanente lip tattoo
- Semi-permanent treatments help to frame your face and often take years off!
- Gives a more confident look.
- Stays on all day and all night.
- Saves you time in the morning for make-up application and at night there is less removal.
- Usually lasts between 2-3 years.
- Saves money on make-up purchases.
- Reduces wear on your skin as there is less removal of make-up.
Jeri was really friendly and incredibly professional. The massage were fantastic and thanks to her years of experiance and she even managed to fix an on going back problem that I have had for years.